Thursday, May 10, 2018

Brooke Wylde Loving First French Dick Alex Legend!


I met Brooke through some friends last time I was visiting Florida. Nothing happened there but we kept in touch, she hit me up a couple weeks ago saying she was gonna visit some friends in NorCal for a week and that she'll have a few days to come hang out with me in SoCal. I was pretty stoked about that cause I met her at a pool party and her bikini top had the hardest time keeping her huge natural tits in. So I was hoping I could have a closer look and hopefully a touch or a lick at those knockers. She then got naked and freed that huge pair of natural tits before I fucked her in every Kama Sutra position I could remember. She ended up sucking and swallowing a big warm load like the dirty slut she is. I guess I know where I'll be staying next time I'm in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment